Only 99¢ Today:
Spirit-Led Human Resources uniquely delivers the business of Human Resource/Business Management through the framework of the Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)-Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control. Unlike many other business leadership books, Spirit-Led Human Resources takes the reader through the many challenges facing leaders today but does so in a way that reminds us of the importance of depending on The Holy Spirit for continual discernment, wisdom, and guidance.
Each chapter is written to include…
- Real on-the-job experiences illustrating the challenges and triumphs encountered by business management professionals.
- Scripture references that relate to the challenges facing leaders today.
- Trends, strategies, and best practices in core business management areas to include: corporate responsibility, motivating employees, effective communication, workplace hostility, time management, employee performance management, and employee layoffs.
- Insights and relevant experiences that demonstrate our call to compassion, faithfulness, morality, forgiveness, trustworthiness, and a spirit of excellence in the workplace.
- Thought provoking ‘End of Chapter’ discussion questions to encourage ideas/insights and reinforce concepts