Fun and uplifting Christmas novella by #1 Bestselling Christian romance author, Cami Checketts
Kazlyn is too busy with her schooling and future plans to enjoy life, let alone fall in love with a man who has heartbreak written all over him. Tyrese Hamilton, a college basketball star and major heartthrob, is intrigued when Kazlyn doesn’t pursue him or even seem interested. Ty’s career is in jeopardy, and he needs a miracle and Kazlyn to save him.
You CAN build a strong and lasting marriage! Even if you have pre-marriage counseling with your pastor, this book is an excellent and richly rewarding experience for both of you to share! –The Publisher
To build a strong, lasting marriage Christian couples need a solid, scripturally based foundation. Called Together is an excellent resource that includes both pre- and post-marital counseling for couples considering a lifetime commitment.
Our hearts yearn for an intimate connection with God, yet it seems we cannot quite reach Him. Although we try to capture those “Jesus Calling” moments, something in our spiritual walk is lacking. Scripture tells us we don’t know how to pray. (Take a breath, the pressure’s off. It’s not your fault!) If we want to pray according to God’s will, the Bible instructs us to pray in the Spirit. But how do we do that? Perhaps the place to begin is to pray God’s Word.
2 BARGAIN BONUS BOOKS:
Only $2.49 Today:
Paige McAllister needs to do something drastic. Her boyfriend can’t even commit to living in the same country, her promised promotion is dead on arrival and the simultaneous loss of her brother and her dream of being a concert violinist has kept her playing life safe and predictable for six years. Things need to change. A moment of temporary insanity finds her leaving her life in Chicago to move to Sydney, Australia. There she finds herself, against many of her convictions, as a logistics planner for one of Australia’s biggest churches, and on a collision course with her boss’s son. Josh Tyler fronts a top-selling worship band and is in demand all over the world. But, in the past, his failed romantic relationships almost destroyed both his reputation and his family. He’s determined to never risk it happening again. The last thing he needs is some American girl tipping his ordered life upside down. Especially one who despises everything he’s ever worked for and manages to push every button he has. When Josh and Paige are thrown together to organize his band’s next tour, the sparks fly. But can they find a way to bridge the differences that pull them apart? Or will they choose the safety and security of what they know over taking a chance on something that will require them to risk everything?
- Be Right (Romans): It can be argued that no book of the Bible has had a greater effect on Christianity than the book of Romans. In this classic commentary by Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe, you can refresh your own understanding of this seminal work, Paul’s masterpiece letter to the church in Rome.
- Be Wise (1 Corinthians): Be Wise guides us through Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians, where he encourages his fellow believers to embrace a life of wisdom and truth.
- Be Encouraged (2 Corinthians): The road of spiritual growth can get bumpy. From the new believer to the seasoned disciple, we all experience frustrations and setbacks in our pursuit of God. Dr. Wiersbe shares words of hope for our own journey of faith.
- Be Free (Galatians): Fully grasp the meaning of the Good News as you realize that God desires your freedom, not your bondage to a list of man-made do’s and dont’s.
- Be Rich (Ephesians): In this commentary on Ephesians, you will grasp the depth of your wealth as a believer in Christ and learn to live in the victory and thankfulness that comes from knowing you could not have earned it yourself.
- Be Joyful (Philippians): Discover Paul’s secret to finding joy in Christ as Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe leads you on a verse-by-verse tour through the book of Philippians. Take notice of Paul’s single-minded focus on Jesus and learn how your joy can also be complete in Christ.
- Be Complete (Colossians): Called by many scholars the “most profound letter Paul ever wrote,” Colossians warrants a careful, faithful study. In this short but exciting letter, Paul makes the case for the supremacy of Christ in all things.
- Be Ready (1 & 2 Thessalonians): How should Christ’s promised return affect our lives today? Based on 1 & 2 Thessalonians, this study guide balances the prophetic with the practical, and encourages us to live in light of eternity.
- Be Faithful (1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon): Readers will come to a better understanding of the church’s role and their own place in the body of Christ, and they will be prepared for the inevitable difficulties of the journey—all while looking forward to a sure reward in heaven.